Do you hear the call of the wild beckoning your very soul?
Do you sense that you are so much more capable than you are currently expressing?
Do you yearn to connect deeply with your innate gifts and your authentic voice in order to truly serve the world and leave it better than you found it for future generations?
It doesn’t matter if you feel unworthy, afraid of the unknown, wounded by experiences of the past, lack of clarity, overwhelm or any other form of resistance, a genuine meaningful and abundant life of vision can be yours.
Since the dawn of humanity people have fasted alone in the wilderness, seeking vision in order to serve their people and their land. The vision quest is a cross-cultural, nature-based, spiritual practice to discover, make peace with, and fully engage with what remains when all possible distractions have been shed.
In this place of profound stillness and silence, a deeper connection emerges. A deeper connection to the Earth, a deeper connection to Soul, a deeper connection to one’s interconnected essence. This is Vision.
“A human not living their vision is not living at all.”
When we look to the natural world, we see that the only constants are birth, death, and renewal. The Vision Quest provides a container within which you can engage the natural developmental process of deep renewal. Releasing that which is metaphorically dying within, and embracing that which is metaphorically being born allows you to mature and grow with the changes inside and outside of yourself in order to connect with your deepest calling.
We created the Purpose Mountain Vision Quest for humans with a passion for wild nature and engaging the mystery of life itself. This experience is designed to support you to transform from yearning for a profound connection with vision, nature and soul, to living a life of profound connection to vision, nature and soul.
Vision Quest Overview
This experience is structured as a 10-day live, group immersion in wild nature, along with group Zoom sessions before and after:
Heeding the Call – Nature-based Practices & Visionary Foundations
We’ll begin the journey by gathering together as a group over Zoom while everyone is still home. This early groundwork is designed to set in motion your deeper psycho-spiritual process as you prepare to leave the world of ordinary consciousness.
- Learn a powerful set of daily and weekly routines that serve as a foundation for your visionary developmental process.
- Come into right relationship with your body, mind, heart, spirit & soul as preparation for the journey ahead.
- Discover the secret to leveraging your existing community of relationships to anchor the process of supporting your soulful adventure.
- Learn how dreams, synchronicity and symbols from nature are the language of vision/soul, and how to speak that language in preparation for the deeper conversations to come.
- Establish essential deep nature connection practices that will take you into a rich relationship with the living Earth.
The Journey Up The Mountain
First three days of our 10-day immersion
to Leaving the modern world behind, our bonds deepen as we arrive on the land together. We’ll create a conscious cultural container together as we acclimate to the group, our place, and the more-than-human-world. This enables us to begin the deep work of courageously facing one’s self within a safe container in direct preparation for the Vision Quest.
- Learn an honorable way of greeting the land that will hold you through your visionary transformation.
- Experience a blend of group work and personalized mentoring to deepen your nature-based psycho-spiritual journey.
- Discover the power of intention for your Vision Quest, and how it will shape your entire experience. Find meaningful ways of allowing the voice of mystery and the land to inform your intention far beyond what the mind and ego are capable of.
- Learn how to embrace a mature, reciprocal give-and-take relationship with both wild nature and wild soul.
- Work with fear, resistance, and doubt that might otherwise prevent your quest from succeeding, including a deep journey into both your shadow and your light.
- Learn to work with your cast of inner selves in order to reduce inner conflict, cultivate authentic inner harmony, and open the floodgates of vision.
- Learn about obstacles, tools, and neutral elements to the Vision Quest to support your experience.
- Discover how to comprehensively physically prepare for the Vision Quest in order to ensure your safety.
Wild Visionary Revelation – The Vision Quest
Center four days of our 10-day immersion
“This is the pinnacle experience of the entire event. 96 hours alone on the land, fasting and lamenting for your vision. Like a great time-out on life itself, you will spend these timeless days dwelling in a liminal space, free of every possible distraction. Here you will hear the voice of the Earth, deeply engage the mystery, and commune with Soul.
This sublime, ancient passage that all of our human ancestors the world over have been practicing for millennia is an initiatory rite unparalleled in its capacity to reveal your unique gifts, soul powers, timeless essence, deepest calling and much more.
- Experience your full, raw, wild nature as you immerse in wild nature.
- Discover how to create a deeply personalized, ceremonial space for your process.
- Experience complete freedom from the modern world, and it’s conscious and unconscious impact on your whole being.
- Learn to engage the quiet mind, the sacred silence.
- Discover what it means to be dreamed by the Earth.
- Enact a mythical “death & rebirth” experience to completely release the past and fully open yourself to your tremendous potential as a new human being.
- Touch the “truth at the center of the image you were born with.”
- Enter into “the largest conversation you are capable of having with the world.”
Coming Down The Mountain
Last three days of our 10-day immersion
Returning from your Vision Quest to our safe, sacred container, you’ll be welcomed back with open arms from your guides and companions alike. You’ll bring nourishing food back into your body, rest deeply, and begin the essential process of integrating your experience, as you prepare to take your precious vision back home to share with your people and with the world.
- Receive guidance & support on moving from the deep liminal world back to the physical world, now with new eyes.
- Receive personalized, soulful reflection of your quest from skilled & experienced guides to help you experience the true depth of your vision quest, and learn what countless others have discovered; that much more happened on your vision quest than you first thought.
- Learn a powerful set of journaling prompts and practices to support your integration process.
- Be mentored on how to spend time on the land to both process your experience and stay connected to your vision.
- Feel the nurturing, generative power of our group that shares the same deep experience you are having to support you in claiming the full power of your vision.
- Experience Dream Work, Active Imagination, and Sensory Meditation exercises to help deepen your capacity to speak the language of Soul and make meaning out of your visionary experience.
- Be supported to resolve issues of giving and receiving pain in your life, one of the keys to living a purposeful life of vision.
- Learn what it means to live or “perform” your vision so that you have full access to the power of your vision.
- Be well supported to prepare to return home with your gifts & vision, born anew.
- Learn how to stay awake to the truth of your vision so that you can live a conscious, soulful, purposeful life moving forward serving the world.
The Transition Home – Living Your Vision
Back home now, we will close our journey together by returning you to our circle of support. This final integration phase is designed to support you in what can otherwise be a tumultuous journey of learning what it means to live with vision and bring your gifts back to the world.
- Return to our safe and sacred circle of support to process the ups and downs of your new, visionary life.
- Be given mentoring sustenance for your soulful, nature-based practices to keep your connection to vision alive.
- Receive the support of our powerful cultural mentoring structure that offers both nurturing love and solid accountability to support your journey.
- Learn what it means to “live your soul image”, to somatically embody the full power of your vision.
- Discover how to wrap the bundle of your visionary experience so that it lives on regeneratively.
- Experience a deep and powerful final ceremony to close out our space.
- Learn how to stay awake to the truth of your vision so that you can live a new, conscious, soulful & purposeful life moving forward serving the world.
Next Vision Quest Being Offered:
April 12 – 21, 2024 (tentative dates)
- Lead Vision Quest Guides: Tim Corcoran and Alia Stewart-Silver plus assistants.
- Group Size: Up to 12 participants
- Ages: 18+
- Times: We begin at 9:00 am Pacific on the first day, and close by 5:00 pm Pacific on the last day, so plan your travel for the days before and after.
- Location: TBA
- Nearest Airport: TBA
- Accommodations: Camping is provided.
- Meals: Participants are responsible for most of their own meals. Some meals are provided.
- Gear List: Will be provided after registration. Participants are responsible for providing all of their own camping gear including proper outdoor clothing, cooking supplies, and most of their own food. Some group gear will be provided.
This Vision Quest Experience Includes
- Full 10-day live, in-person group immersion experience.
- Zoom sessions before and afterward to support you in preparing for and integrating your visionary experience.
Step in to this profound journey of questing for vision.
10-Day Wilderness Vision Quest with Tim Corcoran
Normal cost is $2,650 USD. Payment plans are available.
To get started, please click the button below to register online.