Get Your Free Nature Based Purpose Discovery Kit, plus Two Live Group Mentoring Sessions!
for the Thriving Thought Leader Giveaway
I created this guide to help you leverage the human connection to nature in order to achieve your highest potential and live life to the fullest.
This time of the Covid-19 pandemic is a collective initiation for humanity. In times of crisis like these, we each have a choice to become either a smaller person or a greater soul. This offering is a powerful pathway to support you to become that greater soul.
Get your free Nature Based Purpose Discovery Kit and learn:
- How to Find your Life Purpose, even if you’re struggling with Resistance, Fear, or Doubt
- How to Find Clarity and Direction
- How to Find Passion, Motivation & Excitement
- How to Build Confidence & Trust
- How to Deal with Distraction
- How to Release old Patterns, Habits & Beliefs
- How to quiet Ego and allow Soul to speak
- How to find Authentic Meaning & Happiness
In addition, as part of this free gift I’m also offering Two Live 90 Minute Group Mentoring Sessions that I will personally be leading. These live group mentoring sessions will take place starting in late May after the Giveaway ends, and be value-rich experiences to support your growth and development in discovering your purpose and moving through resistance and fear.
Mentoring has the power to make the difference between success and failure. You can hear or read all the best teachings in the world, but if you’re stuck… you’re stuck.
These live group mentoring sessions will make all the difference. They include:
- A powerful and inspirational introduction to the nature based purpose discovery journey
- Direct mentoring and best practices to get the most value from the Purpose Discovery Kit
- Plenty of time for group and 1-on-1 guidance
- Q & A time to ask me anything about discovering purpose, connecting deeply with nature & Soul, and working with resistance, fear and doubt. I’ll share my experiences, my success, and wisdom from my failures with you.
- An opportunity to leverage the power of group consciousness. When people come together in this way with a common intention of discovering purpose, the group consciousness is palpable and transformational. When breakthroughs and insights happen for one individual, they happen for all. That’s why I recommend joining these live group mentoring sessions even if you’re not drawn to engage directly. We always connect deeply and have lots of fun!
If you’re drawn to discover your purpose… if you sense that there is authentic wisdom from wild nature… and if you’re ready to move past the blocks of fear, resistance and doubt… then I hope you’ll take me up on this free gift.
The world is being changed by the coronavirus crisis. This is your opportunity to change and transform in meaningful ways with it, rather than shrinking. More than ever, our world needs YOU to live your true purpose now!
Tim Corcoran is the founder of Purpose Mountain, where he serves as a certified Nature Based Purpose Guide to support people who hear the call from wild nature to discover their purpose, those with a burning desire to live their vision and a willingness to work with resistance and fears through the Ecology of Self and Voice Dialogue.
Tim also serves as co-Director of Twin Eagles Wilderness School, an organization he co-founded with his wife, Jeannine Tidwell, in Sandpoint, Idaho in 2005 dedicated to facilitating deep nature connection mentoring, cultural restoration, and inner tracking.
Tim is a leader of men’s groups and holistic rites of passage for males, guiding and initiating men and boys into the new paradigm of the mature masculine.
Since 1999, Tim has dedicated his life towards consciously furthering this vision of living in balance with the Earth, community, family, self, spirit and soul.
Healing the cultural rift between the mainstream and indigenous cultures, transformational consciousness work, the spiritual journey, ancestral work, deep nature connection, family and holistic health are all deep commitments in his life.
Tim is a heart centered father of two brilliant boys and husband to a magnificent wife, and lives in pristine Sandpoint, Idaho.
What Influencers & Leaders are saying about Tim
COPYRIGHT © 2023 PURPOSE MOUNTAIN. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.