You have a burning desire to live a life of purpose. You feel called by wild nature to discover your vision. You yearn for deep spiritual fulfillment.
You know that you are capable of so much more. You long for “right livelihood”, meaningful work that truly helps people and our world, work that rewards you abundantly.
You feel an urgency to share your unique gifts and inner genius, and to express your fullest potential as a sacred human being.
While you have no doubt that our world needs you to live your purpose now more than ever, the challenge of actually making it happen sometimes feels overwhelming, like it may never happen at all.
Perhaps, like so many others, you feel:
- A deep longing to live a purposeful life, yet unsure of how to find your true path amongst so many options.
- A powerful yearning to be truly of service to our world, yet not sure about what others will think, not sure if you’ll be able to turn your calling into a meaningful and profitable career.
- Like you’ve had glimpses of your true purpose, but find yourself pulled away from it by old habits, patterns, or blocks.
- Appreciative of your friends and family, but ultimately lacking in the support you need to step fully into your deepest calling.
- Like fully expressing your soul is absolutely irresistible, yet it terrifies you more than anything else.
No matter what your current situation, you’re yearning for a life of Purpose, Passion, Fulfillment, and Impact.
Here are the benefits you’ll receive from this course:
- How to use a highly effective nature based approach to discover and live your purpose
- How to work through inner resistance, fear, blocks and doubt
- How to gain clarity that the purpose you find is authentically yours. How to know without a doubt that you have found your purpose, even in the midst of overwhelm and too many options
- How to release past wounds that may be preventing you from discovering and living your purpose
- How to find passion, motivation, excitement and your “genius zone”
- How to deal with distraction
- How to find confidence and trust that you are on the right path, even if you feel frustrated with how long you’ve been searching
- How to handle changes in your purpose as you grow
- How to know that the choices you make are 100% aligned with your purpose
- How to move through old habits, patterns, and beliefs that no longer serve
- How to keep ego out of the purpose discovery process, and allow your soul to speak
- How to deal with the fear of how others will have to adapt to you connecting with purpose.
- How to deal with the feeling of urgency that can otherwise derail finding your purpose
- How to deal with issues of self-worth that can prevent you from connecting with and living your purpose
- How to find meaning and happiness as you live life to the fullest
A Personal Note from Tim
Thank you for considering taking this journey of personal mentoring with me to support you in discovering your purpose. Allow me to share a bit about myself and my journey.
For the past 25 years, my entire adult life, I’ve been relentlessly following my vision to discover and fulfill my life’s purpose in service to humanity and our world. Since childhood, I’ve had a passion for wild nature and the great mysteries of life, consciousness, and soul.
As a boy I had an incredible zest for life, which at times got me into all kinds of trouble. Yet as I looked around me at the adults in my world, none of them seemed to be fully alive, their spirits seemed dampened… to say the least. I remember wondering, “Is this all there is for me when I grow up?”
I experienced my fair share of childhood trauma including abuse, bullying, and divorce. As a result, I realized that the American dream was a pipe dream, and after playing by the rules and graduating from university, I went out in search of truth. I needed to find a pathway that didn’t just serve me, but served the greater culture and the world itself.
Fueled by my passion for nature and the great mysteries of life, I sought out indigenous wisdom by living and learning from Native American communities, families and elders, including the Navajo Nation of the desert southwest, the Oglala Lakota of the Great Plains, the Odawa people of the Great Lakes, and the Spokane Tribe of the Inland Northwest.
The wisdom I found guided me to look back inside to my own soul, as well as outside to the soul of nature. The deeper I looked in each direction, the more overlap I found.
Guided by vision and purpose, I immersed myself in deep nature connection and earth based mentoring, studying with the best visionary mentors and wilderness schools. Eventually I founded my own, along with my wife Jeannine. In 2005 we started Twin Eagles Wilderness School, which is still running strong today.
As I served thousands of people to develop a spiritual connection to nature, my learning didn’t stop. In order to find the success I did, I had a tremendous amount of fear, resistance, and doubt to move through. I joined the men’s movement and a men’s group and practiced emotional maturity amongst a circle of initiated men until I found myself as a leader in that work.
I faced enormous frustration through my journey, as I was never able to find a single path that gave me everything I needed. I explored every human potential workshop and personal development seminar I could find, continuing to face myself over and over. I studied and practiced depth psychology and took a multi-year journey with therapy myself, all the while still honoring the old ways of indigenous wisdom. By putting all these pieces together, eventually I was able to heal and transform my deepest wounds, and claim the golden gifts that had been there all along, just waiting for me.
I realized that no single body of work was whole in itself, but that each had something deeply significant to offer. The real magic came when I brought together the timeless wisdom of indigenous teachings with a cutting edge understanding of the human psyche. I was able to finally birth my wholeness as a human being, and fully step into my purpose making my greatest contribution for the betterment of the world.
I’ve condensed the best of all of this together into my 12 week 1-on-1 Nature Based Purpose Guiding Journey I call Discover Your Purpose. It’s my great honor to offer this gift to you. There is nothing more important to me than connecting with purpose, and guiding others like you to do the same. I hope you’ll join me for this profound journey for yourself, and our most precious Earth.
From the heart,
This course is structured according to the Medicine Wheel, via eight modules over twelve weeks:
1. East Module (2 weeks):
Purpose Foundations & Soulful Practices
- Learn a powerful set of holistic morning, daily and weekly routines that brings together the best of modern habit psychology together with traditional ecological knowledge.
- Discover an ancient secret to leveraging your existing community of relationships to give breadth to the process of supporting your adventure.
- Learn how dreams and synchronicity are the language of soul, and how to speak that language.
- Establish essential deep nature connection practices that will take you into the imaginal realm of nature, ushering in the mysteries of soul as a resource for you to gain authentic visionary insight.
2. Southeast Module (2 weeks):
Inner Tracking – Seeing Yourself
Here you’ll find a compelling nature-based process for identifying and working with patterns within yourself that will empower you to live life to the fullest, rather than being taken out of the moment.
- Discover your golden shadow and dark mirror, essential elements in connecting with who you truly are.
- Learn to identify your culturally conditioned purpose that both serves your basic human needs yet prevents you from expressing your soul.
- Learn how to safely and effectively address your sacred wound and discover how it secretly holds your greatest gifts.
- Learn a deeply moving teaching that utilizes our human mortality as a vehicle for the soul’s deepest desires.
3. South Module (1 week):
In this module you’ll discover how awareness of, acceptance of, and expression of deep emotions are a powerful pathway to your authentic purpose.
- Learn a traditional earth-based teaching of “emotions as weather” that frees up the full expression of your personal power.
- Learn to practice the soul wander, a potent traditional teaching that thins the veil between nature and soul.
4. Southwest Module (1 week):
Restoring the Ecology of Self – Being with Fear & Resistance
In this module you’ll discover the secret that depth psychology and indigenous wisdom agree is key to preventing your conscious and unconscious fears, resistance, blocks and doubts from taking you out of being powerfully present in the moment and living a fully empowered life.
- Learn a powerful practice that will help you identify exactly what is preventing you from discovering and living your purpose.
- Learn to find inner harmony and unity amongst your inner voices so that they stop holding you back from living your dreams, and begin to work together to support your deepest calling.
5. West Module (3 weeks):
The Vision Quest
Experience this sublime, ancient passage that all of our human ancestors the world over have been practicing for millennia, an initiatory rite that is unparalleled in its capacity to reveal your unique gifts, soul powers, timeless essence, deepest calling and much more.
- Discover the essential elements to the quest including obstacles, tools, and how to create sacred space.
- Gain a formidable life teaching of how to find the gift in even the most challenging of moments.
- Discover the practice called “Entering the Dream of the Earth” that bridges your human sensory experience with the liminal landscape of soul, revealing nature as mirror.
- Unearth the mystery of how to hear the voice of your place and the gifts that it has to offer you and your people.
6. Northwest Module (1 week):
A Gift for the People
You’ll get to discover the specifics of how to express your soul-level gifts, essence and message with the world and practice doing it in a way that deeply integrates your journey so that you can be successful in living your vision day in and day out during and after this course.
- Experience firsthand a rich cultural tradition that brings you full circle to being witnessed in your newfound vision and unique gifts.
- Learn how to conduct a powerful nature-based ceremony that honors and incorporates all of what you’ve learned thus far.
7. North Module (1 week):
Clearing Limiting Beliefs
In this module you will dive into your psyche to find the core beliefs that lie at the root of your thoughts, words and actions and be given the tools to permanently eliminate those which do not serve as well as craft new beliefs to support your newfound vision.
- Be given the key missing ingredients that come from traditional earth-based wisdom that the law of attraction misses in its quest for manifesting what you want in life.
- Learn how to gain access to “Portals” – specific gateways in the natural world that serve as thresholds to soul encounters.
8. Northeast Module (1 week):
Wrapping the Bundle – A New Beginning
- Discover your personal mythology, that which brings together your wounds, shadows, achievements and dreams into one cohesive, liberating story.
- Be given close, personal guidance in distilling the whole of your experience which will give you direction and be your compass as you move forward from this course.
Purpose is the key to a life and career you love!
Living with purpose has been scientifically confirmed as a best practice for achieving true success and well-being:
Increase in Income, Wealth, and Leadership Effectiveness
Increase in Fulfilment
Increase in Learning
Increase in Engagement
Increase in Productivity
Greater Levels of Attraction and Love
Longer Lives and Healthier Bodies
Tim Corcoran is the founder of Purpose Mountain, where he serves as a certified Nature Based Purpose Guide to support people who hear the call from wild nature to discover their purpose, those with a burning desire to live their vision and a willingness to work with resistance and fears through the Ecology of Self and Voice Dialogue.
Tim also serves as co-Director of Twin Eagles Wilderness School, an organization he co-founded with his wife, Jeannine Tidwell, in Sandpoint, Idaho in 2005 dedicated to facilitating deep nature connection mentoring, cultural restoration, and inner tracking.
Tim is a leader of men’s groups and holistic rites of passage for males, guiding and initiating men and boys into the new paradigm of the mature masculine.
Since 1999, Tim has dedicated his life towards consciously furthering this vision of living in balance with the Earth, community, family, self, spirit and soul.
Healing the cultural rift between the mainstream and indigenous cultures, transformational consciousness work, the spiritual journey, ancestral work, deep nature connection, family and holistic health are all deep commitments in his life.
Tim is a heart centered father of two brilliant boys and husband to a magnificent wife, and lives in pristine Sandpoint, Idaho.
The Course Includes
- Twelve Live 60 minute 1-on-1 Nature Based Purpose Guiding Sessions with Tim
- Twelve Written Practice Guides with Inspiration and Exercises
- Email Support
What you need to participate: The only equipment you’ll need is a computer, tablet or mobile device with an internet connection, and a telephone for the 1-on-1 Nature Based Purpose Guiding sessions.
Course meeting times and dates: Course begins September 2022. Each 60 minute 1-on-1 Nature Based Purpose Guiding Session will be scheduled at mutually convenient times, meeting once per week for twelve sessions covering the eight modules.
What is expected of you: You agree to fully participate in the program, which takes a total of ~5-7 hours per week.
Step in to this profound journey of discovering your deepest calling.
12 weeks of 1-on-1 Nature Based Purpose Guiding with Tim Corcoran beginning September 2022
Course tuition is $3,550 USD. Payment plans are available.
The course is currently being offered at a special price of $3,150. Take advantage of this special pricing and receive the entire course for $400 off the normal price!
Receive an additional $200 discount if you pay in full up front, for a total of only $2,950!
To apply, please click the button below to schedule a free introductory 1-on-1 phone call with Tim where you’ll explore your purpose together, discuss the course, get your questions answered, and see if Nature Based Purpose Guiding is a good match for you.